Twilight Golf League
Tuesday Twilight Golf League
The league was founded initially as a River Grove Recreation program in 1997 by 24 local players. Due to the league's size and the participants' diversity, the league is now organized with the support of the Grand Corridor Chamber of Commerce and the management at Indian Boundary Golf Course. Tuesday Twilight Golf is a recreational nine-hole golf league played on Tuesday evenings at Indian Boundary Golf Course. In addition to the weekly play, the league offers two shotgun events and weekly skill competitions. Tee times start at 2:20 p.m. with the last reserved time at 4:55 p.m.
Organizational Meeting and Registration
- 7:00 p.m.
- Third Tuesday of April
- The meeting venue rotates each year among the chamber member restaurants
Tuesday Twilight League Details
- Each Tuesday at Indian Boundary Golf Course from the third Tuesday in May thru the last Tuesday in September.
- 84-player limit. Prior year PAID participants have registration priority. Failure to pay the program fee by May 1st results in loss of priority and waiting list participants will be offered any openings. The league has sold out each year.
- Cook County Forest Preserve Golf Card. All players must purchase or renew the FPG Golf Card at IBGC or at the organizational meeting.
- Fees for regular and senior citizen participants vary each season and are dependent upon the fees established by the course.
- Fees include Longest Day of the Season Shotgun Outing (third Tuesday in June)
- Gas cart or pull cart available at the course (pay at the course each week you use a cart)
- The regular tee times start at 2:20 p.m. and end at 4:55 p.m. Foursomes receive a fixed tee time for the entire season. If a foursome is tardy, these players must wait in line with other non-league players waiting to tee off.
- Weekly contests may include the longest drive, closest to the pin, and/or straightest drive.
For more information contact Bart Smith at email@example.com