Twilight Golf League
Tuesday Twilight Golf League
Originally founded as a River Grove Recreation program in 1997 by 24 local players, the Tuesday Night Golf League is a recreational nine hole golf league played on Tuesday evenings at Indian Boundary Golf Course. In addition to weekly play, the league offers two shotgun events, a Disabled Veterans Benefit Outing, and weekly skill competitions. Tee times start at 3:30 p.m. with the last reserved time at 4:52 p.m. Due to the size of the league and the diversity of the participants, the league is now organized with the support of the Grand Corridor Chamber of Commerce and the management at Indian Boundary Golf Course.
2019 Organizational Meeting and Registration
- 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 16th
- 3131 Thatcher Avenue
- Meeting will include complimentary pizza and appetizers with a cash bar
2019 Tuesday Twilight League Details
- 18-week season runs each Tuesday at Indian Boundary Golf Course from May 14, 2019, thru September 10, 2019.
- 72-player limit. Prior year PAID participants have registration priority. Failure to pay program fee by April 24th results in loss of priority and waiting list participants will be offered any openings.
- Cook County Forest Preserve Golf Card. All players must purchase or renew the blue FPG Golf Card at IBGC or at the organizational meeting for $29 ($8 savings).
- With the FPG Golf Card, the 2019 season will cost:
- $400.00 for adults - includes 18 green fees and taxes
- $340.00 for senior citizens (62+ years of age) - includes 18 green fees and taxes
- $200.00 for registration as substitute player - includes up to 7 rounds, plus outing and league gift
- Fees include Longest Day of the Season Shotgun Outing on June 18, 2019
- Gas cart or pull cart available at course (pay at the course each week you use a cart)
- The 17 regular tee times start at 3:00 p.m. and end at 4:52 p.m. Foursomes tee off when ready to go. After 4:52 p.m., players must wait in line with other non-league players waiting to tee off.
- Weekly contests may include longest drive, closest to the pin and/or straightest drive.
- Season ending salute tentatively scheduled for September 10, 2019.
- The beverage cart will be available on Tuesday nights but we must use it or lose it.
- The league is offering weekly sponsorship opportunities to support the league and its players. If interested, please email the league office at email@example.com.
World's Largest Golf Outing
- 3:00 p.m. Shotgun start
- Monday, August 5th
- $34.00 includes golf, cart, tee gift and prizes
- This year's event will benefit Fisher House and Arnie's Army. This is a great way to support our military veterans and their families.
For more information contact Bart Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org